Speakers from: Credit Suisse
REGIS-TR (Trade Repository)
Why You Should be a Media Partner
- This is the *first* dedicated SFTR conference in the world that goes through the *granular* details.
- This event presents a unique opportunity for your Media Firm to be associated with the go-to SFTR event of the year with premium coverage opportunities – see below
- For the first time legal and technical experts will deliver half-a-day of granular SFTR training followed by an afternoon of panel discussions and Q&A with regulators, banks, brokerages, Trade Repositories and vendors
- Uniquely, the morning material is accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments. The leading industry players will be present.
Benefits of being a Media Partner
- Display of your logo on conference website
- c.5 broadcast emails sent to CEOs, MDs and senior staff with your logo included
- Conference brochure and publicity material bears your URL
- A free ticket to attend with permission to interview delegates and speakers as well as take pictures.
- A small stand to present your website/magazine/publication.
- Access to post conference material and discussion.
What is Required of the Media Partner?
There is no fee; we just require our Media Partners to:
- send two dedicated broadcast emails to your contact database publicising the conference with a URL link back to the main booking page. (One immediately after becoming a partner and the other three weeks later.)
- To prominently publish one front-page free-to-view article on your website publicising the event – we can provide pre-conference interview material if required.
Complete the below form to request now:
|Chad Giussani||Standard Charter Bank – Head of Compliance
|Seb Malik||Market FinReg – Head of Financial Law
|Matt Smith||SteelEye – CEO
|Michael Cyrus||Deka Bank – Head of Collateral Trading|
||Kaizen Reporting– Regulatory Reporting SME|
|David Allen*||BNY Mellon – Director Collateral Management|
||Societe Generale – Head of Referential Data|
|Thomas Hansen||Credit Suisse – MD Securities|
||REGIS-TR – Trade Repository & SFTR SME|
|Duncan Carpenter||Pirum – SFTR Product Manager|
*subject to diary commitments
Unique SFTR Event
- Network with Industry leaders
- Analyse SFTR texts
- Granular details – no more chatter