SFTR Transaction Reporting Introduction (FREE, ONLINE)
Accredited SFTR Training – FREE ONE-HOUR taster!
There’s no free lunch in Capitalism. Nonsense! Market FinReg presents our FREE online taster introduction to SFTR Transaction Reporting – accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.
SFTR Transaction Reporting is the new EMIR, except manifestly more complicated. The Securities Financing Transactions Regulation regime is already live for SFT disclosure and collateral reuse limbs. However, the transaction reporting is the great spectre that looms large over industry – it is due to go live in 2019.
Confusion reigns supreme as the complexity of the reporting regime is something the industry has never been subjected to. Transaction reporting comprises a subset of 4 tables, 6 report types and 10 action types. Few market participants are able to decode the complicated level II legislation.
Staff at Market FinReg have not only published the first and to date only book on SFTR, but we present the first accredited SFTR training course that will clear the fog.
Summary Terms & Conditions
- This course is a complimentary free taster subset of the full SFTR Training course.
- The course is NOT available to persons who are employees, contractors, consultants or otherwise associated with:
European Union Authorised Reporting Mechanisms;
European Union Trade Repositories;
Persons who offer or intend to offer SFTR training courses;
Persons who have previously offered MiFIR or EMIR training courses.
- Sign up using your GENUINE details – fake profiles will be rejected.
- Use your WORK email address. Free emails (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook etc.) will be rejected.
- No course notes will be delivered on this free taster, only the course videos made available.
- By signing up for the Course, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
How to Take this Free Course?
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions (per hyperlink), then:
Press ‘Take this Course’, below.
Enter genuine details – including your WORK email address. Fake profiles will be rejected.
Enjoy the Free Course – You have TEN days in which to complete it!
How to Full Course?
If you enjoyed the free taster Course, gain a prestigious, endorsed certificate with 4 CPD points by progressing to the full paid course.