SFTR Transaction Reporting Course (ONLINE)
Market FinReg and Regis-TR – the leading pan-European trade repository have collaborated to provide this cutting-edge SFTR training course.
Securities Financing Transactions Regulation transaction reporting will go live in April 2020.
Why Market FinReg & Regis-TR?
Market FinReg has collaborated with Regis-TR, the leading pan-European Trade Repository to publish the first accredited SFTR training course (accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
- We have liaised directly with:
- the European Commission; and
- leading market participants.
- The first firm worldwide to both produce and receive accreditation for SFTR training!
- We are leading experts in SFTR. We have a track record of breaking SFTR news and insights, as reported in the financial media.
Format: Online (with complimentary hardcopy of notes posted to UK/EU delegates)
Length: 1/2 day
Accreditation: 4 CPD Points registered & Completion Certificate provided.
How to Take this Course?
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions then Press ‘Take this Course’, below.
You have TWENTY days in which to complete it and gain your CPD points.
Summary Terms & Conditions
- The course is NOT available to persons who are employees, contractors, consultants or otherwise associated with:
European Union Authorised Reporting Mechanisms;
European Union Trade Repositories;
Persons who offer or intend to offer SFTR training courses;
Persons who have previously offered MiFIR or EMIR training courses.
- Use your WORK email address. Free emails & fake profiles (e.g. Gmail, Outlook) will be rejected.
Online presentations (see below for syllabus)
Transaction Reporting Field Validation Spec (Excel File)
E-Certificate of completion
Complimentary Hardcopy coloured notes - posted (UK & EU only)