SFTR Transaction Reporting Course (ONLINE)
Market FinReg and Regis-TR – the leading pan-European trade repository have collaborated to provide this cutting-edge SFTR training course.
Securities Financing Transactions Regulation transaction reporting will go live on 11 April 2020.
Why Market FinReg & Regis-TR?
Market FinReg has collaborated with Regis-TR, the leading pan-European Trade Repository to publish the first accredited SFTR training course (accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
- We have liaised directly with:
- ESMA; the European Commission; and leading market participants.
- We are leading experts in SFTR. We have a track record of breaking SFTR news and insights, as reported in the financial media.
Format: Online (with complimentary hardcopy of notes posted to UK/EU delegates)
Length: 1/2 day [20 days to complete]
Accreditation: 4 CPD Points registered & Completion Certificate provided.
[Interested in this course in-person? Book here https://www.marketfinreg.com/product/sftr-training-course/ ]
How to Take this Course?
**No payment is taken during booking if you choose ‘bank transfer’ at checkout. You will receive an invoice by email (check spam folder!)**
Press ‘Take this Course’, below.
Summary Terms & Conditions
- The course is NOT available to persons who are employees, contractors, consultants or otherwise associated with:
European Union Authorised Reporting Mechanisms;
European Union Trade Repositories;
Persons who offer or intend to offer SFTR training courses;
Persons who have previously offered MiFIR or EMIR training courses.
- Use your WORK email address. Free emails & fake profiles (e.g. Gmail, Outlook) will be rejected.
- You have TWENTY days in which to complete it and gain your CPD points.
- Full Terms and Conditions
Online presentations (see below for syllabus)
Transaction Reporting Field Validation Spec (Excel File)
E-Certificate of completion
Complimentary Hardcopy coloured notes - posted (UK & EU only)