SFTR Transaction Reporting Course (ONLINE)
Market FinReg and Regis-TR – the leading pan-European trade repository have collaborated to provide this cutting-edge SFTR training course.
Securities Financing Transactions Regulation transaction reporting will go live on 11 April 2020.
Format: Online (with complimentary hardcopy of notes posted to UK/EU delegates)
Length: 1/2 day [20 days to complete]
Accreditation: 4 CPD Points registered & Completion Certificate provided.
[Interested in this course in-person? Book here https://www.marketfinreg.com/product/sftr-training-course/ ]
How to Book this Course?
No payment is taken during booking if you choose ‘bank transfer’ at checkout. You will receive an invoice by email (check spam folder!).
1) Press ‘Take this Course’, below.
2) Press ‘Add to Cart’
3) At this stage check and then press ‘Proceed to checkout’ [Regis-TR clients – remember to enter your 20% discount COUPON CODE then press ‘Apply coupon’ first]
4) Fill in your details then press ‘Continue’. EU entities: ENTER YOU VAT NUMBER or we must charge VAT.
6) Make payment – Select credit card, or Direct bank transfer
7) Press ‘Place Order’.
You will be emailed an account details and invoice (**CHECK SPAM FOLDER**)
Summary Terms & Conditions
- The course is NOT available to persons who are employees, contractors, consultants or otherwise associated with:
European Union Authorised Reporting Mechanisms;
European Union Trade Repositories;
Persons who offer or intend to offer SFTR training courses;
Persons who have previously offered MiFIR or EMIR training courses.
- Use your WORK email address. Free emails & fake profiles (e.g. Gmail, Outlook) will be rejected.
- You have TWENTY days in which to complete it and gain your CPD points.
- Full Terms and Conditions
Online presentations (see below for syllabus)
Transaction Reporting Field Validation Spec (Excel File)
E-Certificate of completion
Complimentary Hardcopy coloured notes - posted (UK & EU only)